Housing & Services
A wide range of living options and services to meet the needs and lifestyles of older adults.
- Independent Living
- Assisted Living
- Memory Care
- Care Centers
- Management Services
- Transitional Care
- Stay By The Day
- More Senior Services
- Child Care
- Adult Day Programs
- Phillips Community Technology Pilot
See what senior housing options are available in our campus communities:
- Baxter-Northern Lakes Senior Living
- Bloomington-Martin Luther Campus
- Bloomington-Nine Mile Creek
- Burnsville-Ebenezer Ridges Campus
- Forest Lake-Cherrywood Pointe
- Lake City-The Bluffs of Lake City
- Lakeville-The Fountains at Hosanna!
- Mahtomedi-Coventry of Mahtomedi
- Minneapolis-Ebenezer Minneapolis Campus
- Mounds View-Bel Rae Senior Living
- Orono-The Trails of Orono
- Red Wing-Deer Crest
- Roseville-Cherrywood Pointe
- St. Louis Park-TowerLight Senior Living
- Savage-Cherrywood Pointe
- Woodbury-Red Rock Senior Living
- Wyoming-Meadows on Fairview Campus
Support Our Mission
Ebenezer Corporate Office
2722 Park Ave. S
Minneapolis, MN 55407
Contact us by e-mail
Celebrate Oktoberfest with Ebenezer!
Ebenezer Ridges Oktoberfest Celebration
Wednesday October 7, 2015
11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Arbors at Ridges
13897 Community Drive
Burnsville, MN 55337
$2 Children 12 and under
All Proceeds go to raise money for
the Burnsville Police Department's
Mobile Camera Fund!
See You There!
Call 952-898-4005 for more information!
Susan Farr Honored as Business Leader
York Gardens featured in
York Gardens featured in Minnesota Real Estate Journal health care technology article.
Stay tuned for more in this section.
Virtual tours coming soon.